Sunday 15 January 2012

HD Brows

In my first Glossybox I recieved this full sized HD Brows palette, having never filled in my brows before I wasn't particularly excited by this, until I used it! The set comes with four shades, I use the bottom, right rich brown colour for mine and occasionally use the white underneath and around the brow just to define them a little more. The set includes an angular brush which is perfect for the sweeping shape you need when applying colour. It's highly matte, highly pigmented and doesn't smudge (unless you really rub it!) I now use this every day without fail and cannot understand how I never used this before, no way could I not fill my brows in now! This retails at approx £20 and although that's quite steep it lasts forever, I got mine in September and have used it every day and still have over half of the shade I've been using left, when this one runs out I can just opt for a different shade of brown mixed with the lighter one. I had planned on trying Benefit's Brow Zing after but now I'm not sure I want to change...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!
    BlueAnt Q2 Voice-Controlled Pure Conversation Bluetooth Headset (Black, in BlueAnt Retail Packaging)

    ReplyDelete