Sunday 22 July 2012

What's in my bag: Beauty Essentials...

  • Mac Sheer Pressed Powder - Glides on effortlessly and lasts ages without drying out also provides amazing coverage, easily the best powder i've ever used.
  • Mac Blush - Ideal for using in the winter when the bronzed look just isn't neccesary!
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink - My lips get really dry so I need my lipsticks to be moisturising too, this rosy pink colour is very subtle and keeps lips soft whilst being long lasting.
  • Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste - Perfect for those days when you didn't get enough sleep the night before, covers up the greyest of under-eyes.
  • Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara - Someone asked me if I had lash extensions in the other day, that says it all! The brush can be tricky to master but it lasts a long time, doesn't dry out or clump.
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy - Needs no explanation, everyone should have vaseline in their bag.
  • Benefit Cosmetics High Beam - Highlights and illuminates, great for freshening up dull skin and giving you a fresh complexion.
  • Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Spray - The best hairspray i've found yet, adds volume and lift, provides substantial hold and smells lovely.
  • H&M Bronzing Powder - A rival to any designer make-up brand, this £4.99 bronzer is my favourite, gives a subtle sunkissed glow without looking orange.
  • Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Moisturiser - Perfect for my post-holiday skin as it's kept it hydrated all day (my other moisturisers were needing to be reapplied at lunch time!) also smells lovely and a little goes a long way.
  • Jimmy Choo EDP - One of my top three perfumes along with Marc Jacobs' Daisy and Kenzo, always recieve compliments on this woody/floral perfume.
  • HD Brows Palette - Slightly expensive but worth it (comes with four shades, the one I use has lasted me nearly 10 months!) I've blogged on this before and it really is amazing, I could never go out without wearing it now.
  • Accessorize Nail Polish - Accessorize's beauty range is moderately new but I think it's great, not only are these polishes super cheap they glide on easily, never clump, dry quick and don't chip for days even a week or more. Plus all the shades are really cute.
  • Neutrogena Hand Cream - Another staple, all that you need in a handcream, deeply moisturising and long lasting.
  • Tresemmé Hair Spray - Alongside the Bed Head spray this is another favourite, provides super strong hold but still brushes out easy.
So what are your everyday beauty essentials?

2 comments:

  1. great post! I ALWAYS need hand cream and chewing gum with me! :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete