Saturday 28 May 2011

Beauty review: Body shop seaweed clarifying toner


With previous toners i've found that they tend to be a bit pointless and not do a whole lot so I stopped using them for a while, clearly I was using the wrong ones as when I purchased this clarifying toner for just three or four days I noticed results immedietly.

I usually use the Simple cleanser or if i'm not too skint the Clarins one-step cleanser, which is ace for oily skin. This week i've been using my cleanser as usual then using this toner about 5minutes after my cleanser. Within a couple of days I noticed the toner had worked wonders on my usually oily t-zone, my pores were visibly clearer and a couple of people had commented on how well my skin looked.

The toner is also very calm which is important for me as my skin is sensitive and irritable, so a harsh toner is a no-no. The high mineral content makes it cool and refreshing, packed with vitamins it balances the skin and leaves it noticably clearer. An absolute bargain too, 60ml for £3 or 200ml for £7.

No comments:

Post a Comment