Saturday 28 May 2011

Beauty review: Volumising hairsprays


I think it's safe to say that I have tried hundreds of volumising products, hairsprays, blowdry sprays, shampoos, conditioners, mousse, balms, serums, leave in treatments, waxes, cremes... you name it! Very few have worked, if i'm honest. One which definitely worked and i've proceeded to buy over and ovoer is TIGI Bedhead's Superstar, a volumising hairspray.

Not only does the spray smell lush (I think it helps that I first used this on Holiday in Sri Lanka, therefore the smell brings back memories!) but it holds for hours and hours. Most of the volumising products I've used make my hair big for all of about ten minutes before going flat again.

I also find with most hairsprays, if they're good and it holds well it will also leave your hair hard as rock, this spray holds well but also still looks natural and smooth. I've not used this with any other Bedhead products but used with other volumising products, shampoo, conditioner, blow dry spray e.t.c. this has best results.


Prices vary, available from ASOS and most good hair salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment