Saturday 28 May 2011

Beauty review: Body Shop vitamin E face mist


Originally I bought this face mist to use as a bit of a pick me up during the day, as after a few hours at work my make-up can begin to wear away and generally not look so fresh. Priced at £7 I thought i'd give this one a go, I noticed results instantly, My make-up is applied at 6am and with a couple of spritzs (they are nice misty spritzes too as opposed to some face sprays which soak you!) of this throughout the day is still looking good by the time I finish work.

Not only does it set make-up and keep it looking pristine, I felt refreshed, moisturised and it smelt yummy as the rose water elements smell exactly like Turkish delight!

Vitamin E is one of the best natural antioxidants for protecting skin against environmental damage, sun, smoke and pollution, helping you feel fresh all day! I would definitely recommend this, would be perfect for use during or post long flights too.

£7, The Body Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment